CODE OF ETHICS
CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Great service here. They will make the whole process on whatever you are getting done as fast as possible, but of course, with great care. They know what they are doing. My car needed a lot of work done and they did it faster than I thought. My car is running great. Alen is really helpful, talented, and honest, so everybody benefits.
I came in here because of the reviews. I found out they're true to life - Alen gives you a fair estimate and sticks to his number. He'll even give you a less costly option when it's available. I'll be back that's for sure!
I'm happy with my experience here. I took my 98 camry in, which was leaking transmission fluid as well as an oil leak. They repaired both for a reasonable price and had my car ready by the time they said it would be. They offered to have me bring it back in in two weeks to confirm that everything is good